The DVRA have completed 2 surveys
Initial Repairs and Appointing Hacking and Paterson
This survey was well published and advertised through leaflets, letters to each resident and through Facebook.
Results of that survey were are follows
- 71 homes surveyed 55 responded - 77% response rate.
- 43 homes happy to proceed with the initial repair - 61% of 71 homes
- 40 homes happy to proceed with ongoing factoring by Hacking and Paterson - 56% of 71 homes
If these results remained a vote to appoint Hacking and Paterson would be successful.
If you haven't completed the survey and would like your say please visit Woodland Gate Survey
This survey was only available to Facebook group members.
- South Lanarkshire Council Yearly Option
- Hacking and Paterson
- South Lanarkshire Council Lifetime Option
- None of the Above
- Form a committee, collect dues yearly and arrange contractors
- Form a committee, buy equipment and complete the work by yourselves
Results of that survey were as follows
14 for South Lanarkshire Council Yearly Option
4 for Hacking and Paterson
1 for South Lanarkshire Council Lifetime Option
This survey is still open if you would like to join the facebook group Woodland Gate Facebook Group